Thursday, March 28, 2013

Views:
Biscuit Pizza Recipe | Biscuit Sev Puri Recipe



It's very Quick Snack.I had it in  my Friend's Home,after that Today I got time, Actually I din't prepare anything for breakfast so I did it n You can't Believe  it's Best for  Hurry - Barry Morning ....


Preparation & Cooking Time 15 min
Serving                     2
Ingredients

Salty Biscuits                    10-12
Capsicum, finely chopped   1/4 cup
Tomato, finely chopped      1/4 cup
Sev                                 1/2 cup
Chaat masala                   1 tbsp
Tomato Sauce                   4 tbsp(as needed)

Method
Keep Ready everything , arrange biscuits top with capsicum and tomato.Sprinkle Chaat masala,then Sev and top with Tomato Sauce.



Serve immediately.
Method
It's Best with Maska - chaska Biscuits.
If you are Ready with green and sweet chutney then can make Biscuit Sev Puri also.Top with potato ,onion,tomato and both chutney then sprinkle sev and enjoy Sev puri.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Valuable Comments n visiting my blog .All of you always welcome for any suggestion, query.....
Thanks
Kiran