Monday, November 18, 2013

Views:
Banana Halwa | Banana Recipe



So many Bananas in my basket feeling very Sad becoz no one to eat them,so I searched this recipe on net and tried.I didn't like it very much but my Lil Prince enjoyed a lot.



Ingredients
2 Ripe Bananas,mashed 

5 tbsp Sugar 

3 tsp Ghee 

1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder

Method
Heat ghee in a nonstick pan. 
Add bananas and cook over low heat and stir continuously.
Cook till bananas become brown. If necessary add 1 tsp Ghee. 
Add sugar and cook for 2-3 min.



Add cardamom powder and off the flame. 
Serve hot or at room temperature.
To make Chocolate flavor add 1 tbsp chocolate sauce.







Note
If needed add more sugar.
cook on low heat.



1 comment :

  1. I never knew that bananas can be turned into halwa. What a delicious outcome and something I am gonna try out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Valuable Comments n visiting my blog .All of you always welcome for any suggestion, query.....
Thanks
Kiran