Saturday, October 11, 2014

Views:
Khatta Meetha Mixture / Khatta Meetha Chivada


This is my all time favorite snack. I like Haldiram's Khatta meetha Mixture very much.One day I thought, I should try this at home and I tried but it didn't come very nicely,then I tried 2-3 time and got yummy taste,flavor,color and now everyone love this at home. Another thing  its very easy , So lets  start for Diwali celebration....



Ingredients

250gm  Poha (Pressed Rice)
100gm  Boondi (salty)
100gm  Nylon Sev
100gm  Gathiya sev(Thik Sev)

1/2 cup Groundnut
1/4 cup Cashew nut
1/4 cup Raisins

11/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
6 tbsp   Powdered sugar
3/4 tsp  Tatary(edible citric acid)
1 tsp    salt or according to taste
Oil To Deep fry

Method
Heat oil deep fry Poha and keep aside.


Then fry raisin, when they puff up take out.
Deep fry cashew and groundnut ,drain and keep aside.Let everything cool.



On a big paper take all these deep fried items ,then add boondi and both type of sev ,now sprinkle turmeric powder,salt ,sugar and tatary and mix well.


Khatta meetha Mixture is ready keep it in air tight container.

Note
Adjust sugar if needed add little more,becoz this snack will give little sweet and tangy taste.


4 comments :

Thanks for your Valuable Comments n visiting my blog .All of you always welcome for any suggestion, query.....
Thanks
Kiran