Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Views:
Bread Pudding



First time I am making pudding,actually my SIL asked me for pudding reciepe ,then I serched on Net and I got this reciepe . It's very easy to cook and Kid's will really Love it.

Ingredients                                                                                           Serving   4
Bread slices            8
Milk                       1 & 1/2 cups
Sugar                     2/3 cup (11 tblsp approx)
Vanilla essence       1 tsp
Chocolate sauce     2-3 tbsp

Method
Tear the bread into pieces and add milk to it. Mash it well with potato masher or spoon. Mix vanilla and sugar and keep aside.
Pour the bread mixture in the vessel(flat 6 inch bowl )
Steam cook it by covering the vessel with aluminium foil with holes pricked for the steam to escape. Steam for 20-25 minutes.

After that,cool down and keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours minimum and then invert it  to a plate.Spread chocolate sauce and can cut it to desired shape before serving.




  
 




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Valuable Comments n visiting my blog .All of you always welcome for any suggestion, query.....
Thanks
Kiran